The Class 1 ITL-40 Tank Level Indicator accurately displays liquid volume for both water and foam tanks. Each ITL-40 has a super bright LED display easily viewable from 180 degrees with a visual indicator at nine precise levels.
- Level indication (9 levels) easily discernable from a distance at varying angles and lighting conditions.
- Programmable night dimming feature.
- Robust system with minimal installation and no scheduled maintenance.
- Wide variety of LED color and label offerings.
- Similiar look to the "Total Pressure Governor" and "TPG Plus" for a cohesive pump panel appearance.
- Unsurpassed diagnostics (using built-in "text" based information).
- Custom "Marquee Style" boot sequences available.
- Calibrates to any size/shape tank.
- Uses industrial pressure transducer instead of probes.
- Water and Foam models available
- 12V and 24V DC compatible
- Compatible with other Class 1 tank level indicators and driver modules using serial or C.A.N. communications
Link to Trouble-shooting and calibration videos: